Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ohio Trip Part 3 (Columbus Again)

So basically I was the most spoiled person in the world last week during my trip. I had meals made for me, I had to do hardly any cleaning, there were a ton of people willing to watch Pepper at all times, and I got to do a lot of shopping for myself. I feel so blessed to have such a loving family. Thanks so much guys! Here are the last pictures in my three part series. Enjoy!

Pepper being a dinosaur eater.


The Kasai sisters enjoying cooking together... something that all three of them are excellent at.

Hisaeko artistically arranging everyone's tempura plates.

Eating yummy somen and tempura.


My favorite store, H&M, opening at Easton soon!

Clara dancing in the Gap. At the end, she is saying something like, "where's the feet?"


Clara had fun running through the fountain. It was adorable.



Pepper in a high chair at Akai Hana restaurant.

Clara and Pepper in matching jinbeis that Mommy made. Clara didn't know her own strength sometimes... she definitely loved Pepper.

Baikinman!

This is Hatsuho's hand taking the picture. I think the picture off of her camera made it onto the Cook Family Blog.

Cute cousins.



James and Pepper.

Making takoyaki.

Clara on the plane back to Vegas. She was so good and cute, everyone around us was in love with her. They all told me at the end what a good baby she is. (I thought Yukiko would like the "Mystere" ad in the man's magazine."


Pepper being funny on the plane. I was so lucky to have an empty seat next to me on both flights.


The happy reunion with dad at the Las Vegas airport. They missed each other so much.


After Josh picked us up, we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden with Curtis (Josh's friend from his mission) and his family, who live in Las Vegas.

Another way I was so spoiled last week... so we finally got back to our apartment in Cedar City, and the entire place was super clean (which was NOT the way I left it)! Not only had Josh cleaned everything, he'd done absolutely everything that had been on my mental chore list... fixing things, moving things, rearranging things, getting us a computer desk, etc. I have the best, most thoughtful husband ever! I feel so bad that not only did he get left out of the Ohio fun, he spent his time doing a ton of chores.

I love you Josh!

2 comments:

Yukiko said...

Ahh I love everything about this post! Those reunion pictures are so adorable and I can't wait for Mystere! YES! That somen sounds so good.

Tomoko said...

さやか、いい人と結婚してよかったね。
写真を見るとみんなと楽しく過ごしたことが
思いだされます。
さとと久江子もすごく楽しかったと言ってました。家族っていいね!