Friday, September 24, 2010

29 Weeks Old

I really don't think a baby can get any cuter than this. Sorry to be one of those parents. But seriously, if you don't think your own kid is the cutest in the world, there's something wrong.



Some extra photos:
Pepper's new chair. We don't have enough room in our apartment for a high chair, and I've been wanting a hook-on baby chair because it reminds me of when we were kids. This one's great because it folds flat for easy portability.



She loves to eat dad's wallet.


Trying some of my zucchini bread which I've been addicted to lately. Too bad I used the last of our zucchini yesterday. Anyone want to give us some more?


OK so she likes to eat pretty much anything. Now that she can crawl she's been getting into the shoes a lot.

And the car keys, of course.

She's getting a lot stronger and faster at crawling. But she still likes to grab our hands to try and stand. She can give cute, soft high fives. I need to get her more books because she loves it when I read to her, and so far all we have is the Bright and Early Board Books version of Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? by Dr. Seuss. Basically I just want all the Dr. Seuss books because they're the best. Thankfully, she's getting a lot better at keeping herself entertained for longer periods of time. She's a great baby.

4 comments:

Tomoko said...

I'll send you some Shimajiro books.

H.Cook said...

These photos are better :) Pepper is getting do big. I think Im starting to see what she might look like as a little girl.

Yukiko said...

I'm glad you found one of those chairs--it looks a lot nicer than the one we used to have!

Ash said...

Man I just love her! I think your right about people should think that their own kids are the cutest. I once had a guy tell me that Kollette was way cuter than any of his kids, and even though it was flattering I felt really bad for his kids.