Monday, September 20, 2010

Bouldering With the Blacks

A couple of weekends ago our friends the Black's came to visit from Las Vegas to do some bouldering with us (we ate dinner with them when Josh picked me up at the airport the previous week.) They have a little 10-month old named Isabelle so it was fun for Pepper too, to have someone close to her age to play with.

The location we chose was Moes Valley.





It was really pretty but hot.

Pepper fell asleep while playing with a shoelace. Pictured are my new climbing shoes. They have monkeys on them. I got them in kids' size 3.

Ann, who is 7 months pregnant, was a trooper, hanging out on the bouldering pad the whole time. I don't think I could have been that tolerant.

Back at our apartment, the babies learning to play together.

Sunday after church.

We went to the park on Sunday. This is Josh trying to teach Pepper what cold, rushing water is like. She didn't want anything to do with it.

She was absolutely fascinated with the mulch.

"To be, or not to be..."

Our little climber.





Still a little too young to be gentle...

...Pepper was holding her own though.


2 comments:

Ash said...

I showed the video to Kollette and she said "HEY! That's Pepper!" I thought it was funny. She's getting so big!

Tomoko said...

good! she didn't eat mulch.