Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome to the World, Ezton

Last week we went on an unplanned trip to Oak City because Aaron and Amanda's baby was born Saturday morning! He was exactly 6 pounds and 21 inches long. Everything went well with no complications whatsoever and they were able to go home with the baby the next morning.

It's been nearly 8 months since I held a newborn, preemie-sized baby that I was shocked at how much it felt like I was holding... nothing.






Amanda looking great after giving birth as always.

Pepper being smothered by her loving cousins.

Ethany and Cambrie playing dress-up.

For anyone who didn't know, Aaron and Amanda recently purchased a two story super old house out in Lynndyl (near Delta.) It still needs a ton of work but hopefully things will work out and they will be homeowners for a while.

Cambrie, the proud older sister. I am constantly amazed at how smart this girl is.

And here are a bunch of pictures of Nate and Anna's really beautiful kids.







Oh yeah! So the Henderson Bros. were going through the old shed in the back of Aaron's house, which is packed full of old and vintage stuff. I ventured back there to see what they were up to and saw this:

Awesome, right? I had to join in the fun:

I wonder what else they'll find in there. They already uncovered some cool looking dishes and stuff. It's like a treasure trove.

This is back in Oak City. Josh gave Jamin full reign over his bike while he's in Oak City. Here he is practicing tricks.

2 comments:

Marti said...

oh my! those clothes are just too awesome! Awesomely hilarious!! The pictures are great! Love the pink pants Josh!

Tomoko said...

Yaa, Josh and Aaron, that style remind me a "Saturday night fever"
way cool with that suits!