Monday, October 25, 2010

Grumpy at the Park

Pepper seemed kind of unhappy last weekend (I think it's a combination of bowel problems and teething) so we took her to the park to try to cheer her up and get some fresh air.

She got to wear shoes for the first time too. She has some cute sneakers, but they're still too big for her so she had to wear her black sandals.

We tried swinging first, which she usually loves, and I think she liked it but she didn't show it much. I just think she looks adorable in this hat. (Thanks Misti!)

Also, wow, I didn't think she'd grown that much, but I guess she has! (Compare to these swing pictures from 3 months ago.)

Finally a couple of smiles!


But that was all we got for the rest of the time.


We went down the slide a few times too but we got no reaction from her at all. She preferred to watch the older kids who were playing on the slide next to us.

There wasn't really anything else for a 7-month old to do on the playground so we just chilled out on the sidewalk for the rest of the time.



She found a leaf.




Trying to eat the leaf.




Eventually it was clear that she was done.

My poor baby. She's also had so many poop blowouts the past couple of days, which she usually never has. I soaked all of her laundry in Oxi-Clean overnight and the stains still didn't come out. I will try again with a more concentrated formula.

Feel better soon, Pepper.

2 comments:

Tomoko said...

not smiling face still cute .

*MiCh* said...

ooooh pepper :( her face makes u feel so SAD . Hope you're doin good, I wish u lived closer :(