Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bryce Canyon

Sorry I took so long to post stuff. I was waiting for Josh to fix some of our photos because he always likes for me to wait until he's fixed the photos before I post them, but he kept never getting to them and finally I decided I'm getting too far behind so I've attempted to fix them myself.

The Saturday before last Pepper and I joined Josh on his Geology field trip to the beautiful Bryce Canyon. His teacher was really nice and let me and Pepper ride on the tour bus with the class.


Pepper's first time on a bus.

It was really beautiful.

After the official field trip part, our friend Michael (a professional photographer) and Josh stuck around to take more photos for art purposes. Michael's friend Anthony accompanied us as well.

Here's a group picture:

It started to get chilly later in the evening.

Pepper fell asleep in Anthony's arms.

Some views of Bryce Canyon (completely unedited photos. Josh will make them look better later.)



No comments: