Monday, October 11, 2010

31 Weeks Old

I cheated and took her 31 week pictures today instead of last Thursday. I don't think it makes a huge difference because she really doesn't grow very much. She still fits into clothes she was wearing 5 months ago just fine.

Josh wasn't here to help me with the camera and it was on some weird setting I didn't understand, so I just put everything on auto mode and was forced to use the flash for these pictures because I didn't know what else to do. Despite my lack of camera know-how though, Pepper was being so cute that there were way too many pictures to choose from and I just didn't feel like sorting through and picking out my favorites this time. So you're just gonna have to endure the scroll-down of a million Pepper pictures today.













Although she's not growing much in size, she's definitely growing in ability. She shocked us last Thursday by letting go of whatever she was holding on to and standing by herself for a few seconds!

She is great with her hands and can pick up even the smallest of objects from the ground (and promptly put it in her mouth.)

She is so wiggly during diaper changes that the only way you have a chance of getting a diaper on her is to distract her by letting her play with another diaper so she doesn't twist around and try to crawl away.

She loves to clap her hands-- it doesn't make a sound, but she's definitely got the motion down.

She has an obsession with looking up. Every time we pass under the pull-up bar, she stares at it intently. I don't understand why.

Michiru gave me these really cute magnets for my birthday and Pepper loves to play with them while I'm in the kitchen.

She does great in public places and anywhere where there are a lot of new things to look at.

3 comments:

Tomoko said...

Oh!my Pepper standing by herself for a seconds?
she'll start to walk anytime now.

H.Cook said...

Cute dress

Ash said...

I always show Atreyu the pictures of pepper and he giggles a cute flirty giggle. And then Kollette spends the rest of the night wanting to hold pepper.