Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Asian Party at Mich and Brody's

Josh and I, along with Kiko and Eric, drove up to West Jordan to hang out with Michiru and Brody and enjoy some Asian food. I brought a bunch of chocolate mochi I made that was left over from my mission reunion. I didn't know how much food Michiru was preparing, but it turned out to be a lot! We were all running a little late Friday night so when I got there I still got to help make stuff.

(Good job on the food photography, Josh!)

We had california rolls (with some vegetarian rolls for Kiko)...

TONS of gyoza that Yukiko, Eric, and Josh helped make...


(That's V8 Splash in those cups :)

Michiru made super yummy tonkatsu with sauce...


And Yukiko made her yummy Asian style fluffy strawberry cake. (This photo is blurry because I took it.)

There was more than enough food for everyone and it was so yummy. We just ate until we couldn't anymore.

Here's Brody playing with Pepper. She was having fun, but every time she saw me with the camera she would make a really serious face. (I took these photos too... so the focus is not really "on.")



Classic Seino style, for some reason we took way more pictures of the food than of the people. I'll try to work on that.

3 comments:

Yukiko said...

Ooh I want that lens.

Nijiko said...

ooh that gyoza looks awesome

Tomoko said...

さやかの洋服ピカピカしてきれい!