Friday, August 27, 2010

The Videos

These videos caused me so much grief, I can't even begin to count how many times I tried to upload them. Ugh what a pain.

On another note, I'm flying to Ohio tomorrow morning and I'm very excited, although sad to leave Josh. I'm going to read Mockingjay (Yukiko got me the 2nd and 3rd Hunger Games books for my birthday; thanks Kiko!) on the plane, which I'm also very excited about. I hope Pepper behaves. So this is probably my last post for the month. I can't believe by the time I come back to Cedar City Pepper will be 6 months old!



OK I tried to upload the second video over and over for like 48 hours and for some reason it WILL NOT upload so I've given up on it. So sad. It was of Pepper doing her crazy spitting thing. Hopefully you all will be able to see her soon and just see her doing it in person.

1 comment:

Yukiko said...

Ahh I can't stand how cute she is! Good luck with the plane ride