Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Reunion Photos

Here are some random photos I took with my camera while everyone was here this weekend. I tend to capture weird moments, but those are my favorites.

I was asking Cai to show me his super saian powers (Dragon Ball Z, anyone?) but he got distracted by the TV in this one.


This is Misti chopping up the pineapple with her tomahawk.


A lot of the kids got super sunburned. Here is Eli being treated with some kind of home remedy that Anna concocted. Apparently it worked really well.


Lia holding Pepper.


The pineapple went fast. Here is Veronica licking up the juice from the cutting board.


Ian playing with his tractor.


The Henderson brothers having a jam session. In the video they are just singing random words they're making up on the spot at the end of a Jack Johnson song.





Pepper had fun playing the congas.




Summer helping Pepper kick Josh's butt.





Heather making cute little notebooks with the girls.


Random shot of Pepper.


Here Cai is demonstrating his super saian powers. My favorite part of the video is Ian trying to join in.




Cute sisters Heather and Ivy showing me their notebooks.


I love Ivy's face in this picture.




Ian again.


More notebook making


Cambrie climbing the steps.


Dishing up some rice and stew that Anna made.


Pepper on the dining room table.


She loves to suck on hard surfaces.

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

I hope you got more videos of the jamming. I could listen to hours of that. . .
great post, Sayaka.
~a