Thursday, June 17, 2010

15 Weeks Old

I borrowed Marti's camera for Pepper's 15 week pictures today. I have to remember my camera battery charger the next time we go back to Cedar City!

Also, I apologize to anyone who's been trying to reach us for the past couple of days. Both Josh and I forgot our phone chargers up north and our phones are both dead.

Hectic!


Here's our big girl! She is still pretty little though, I think. Since she was being so cute for me today, here are a bunch of bonus pictures:






She is obsessed with chomping on her hands and makes huge slurping sounds. She's also gotten into grabbing her feet all the time. Her hands get in the way of feeding, changing her diaper, everything. She's started doing this thing where when she's eating, she'll suck for a few seconds, then unlatch and look up at me to make sure I'm looking, then suck for a few more seconds, then look up at me again, over and over for as long as I'll let her. It would be really annoying if she wasn't so cute about it. Her appetite has increased a ton the past couple of days... I've gone back to feeding her every 2 hours while she's awake. So basically I have no other life. I am a milk factory. Maybe she'll have a growth spurt soon.

2 comments:

Yukiko said...

Aww she looks so pretty!

H.Cook said...

She's getting big!