Sunday, June 13, 2010

14 Weeks Old

We went up north this week so Josh could get laser eye surgery. It went really well and he's really happy with the results. While we were there, we went to the Hogle Zoo with a bunch of our friends and their babies (pictures coming soon, hopefully) and saw Michiru & Brody and Yukiko. My camera was out of batteries so Yukiko took Pepper's 14 week pictures for me. Here are some of the cute ones:


Walking with auntie Kiko.






This face is amazing.


Chomping on dad's foot.




She loves to grab hair.


14 Week Old Pepper:
  • I think she's a very visual learner. She loves to stare at screens, pictures, and any surroundings with bright colors or bold shapes or lights. She loves to watch TV for this reason... we're gonna have to be careful not to let her get addicted to TV. I like to show her the Sesame Street characters on her diapers before I put them on her and she seems to like Big Bird the most.
  • She gets fussy around bedtime almost every night. She seems to like fighting sleep.
  • Other than that she is really happy and cute all the time.
  • She is always really good for bathtime.
  • She likes to practice standing.
  • She loves to grab hair and her clothes.
Thanks Kiko for the pictures!

5 comments:

H.Cook said...

I love the "amazing" face photo!! It made my day!

Tomoko said...

Cuuute blue outfit.

dad's foot smels b..

Yukiko said...

I like her face in the 4th pic

*MiCh* said...

cute!!!

veronica henderson said...

i had no idea that josh had laser eye surgery, thats cool. :)