Monday, May 17, 2010

A Record

Our daughter has been asleep in the swing since approximately 3:00 this afternoon.

It is now 9:41.


Which I believe marks the longest period of time she has ever slept, nighttime or daytime.

And she's still going strong.

I took this opportunity to practice my photography skills. I tried the technique where you follow the moving subject with your camera, so that the subject is in focus and the surroundings are blurred.

She is so cute.

p.s. Don't worry, I just checked to make sure she's breathing. Everything looks good.

4 comments:

Tomoko said...

明ちゃん<みのむし>みたいでかわいいね。
さとさんと久江子さんは8・29から9.9までオハイオにきます。ペッパー明ちゃん
に会いたいと思うけど。

H.Cook said...

sounds like you probably had a long night :)

*MiCh* said...

she will wake up into the cutest chubbiest butterfly :)

Annieofbluegables said...

so how did your night go? Did she get her days and nights mixed up?