Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 Weeks Old

In case you didn't know yet, we have moved to Oak City for the summer. So between moving and other temporary changes in lifestyle, I've let myself fall really really far behind on my blogs. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I missed Pepper's 9 week mark.

So here are her 10 week photos. Our little girl has been increasingly fussy this past week, I don't know if it's just a phase or because we're in a new location or what but every time she's not eating, she's screaming and crying. So as you can see, she's not too enthralled about her 10 week photo shoot.




Sometimes, if you catch her in the right moment between screams, it actually looks like she's smiling. Don't let it fool you.



There's not a lot of new things to report about her, other than all the crying. She's definitely more aware... every time I walk into a new room with her, she's immediately looking around and checking everything out. I really really wish we'd had room for her swing in our car to bring to Oak City, but we didn't. I definitely have to grab it next time we're in Cedar. She also getting really good with her hands. She can grab the pacifier out of her mouth and sometimes even put it back in. She's also getting a lot better at sitting up.

She loves being held and bounced and since Josh and I are such pushovers, this means she is getting pretty spoiled. Plus all of her cousins LOVE holding her and kissing her and giving her attention. I figure it's better to be too loved than not loved enough :)

3 comments:

H.Cook said...

Maybe she's an early teether? It's probably the new environment. Are you guys staying with relatives?

Tomoko said...

For 11th weeks ,take Mei-chan's
sitting picture with Tako-san.

Sayaka said...

we're staying at josh's mom's place.

haha, i don't think she'll be able to sit up by herself by next week. but you never know.