Friday, February 26, 2010

The Trailer 29 Blog, Finally!

OK you guys, it's here:

My new blog! It's obviously still in its beginning stages, but I'm pretty excited about it and hope you will all enjoy reading it. I'm hoping to gain a pretty large readership with this one, so please tell all your friends and continue to post comments and stuff. Hopefully there will be something for everyone there. (Food, books, words, obsessions, home improvement, DIY projects, etc.)

We'll still try to keep up with this blog, which is mostly meant for close friends and family. This one will have more personalized posts about what Josh and I are up to, as well as our offspring :)

Trailer 29 is meant to be a pretty public blog, so if you leave comments, I'd appreciate it if you left out certain pieces of information like our last name, baby's name, and city where we live.

Anyways, thanks for your support again. We love you guys.

No comments: