Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Quick Picture

I woke up early this morning to painful contractions 5 minutes apart, and the first thing I thought was, "dang! I never took any pregnancy pictures!"

Well here's a quick one I just barely snapped, Josh is at school so I had to do it myself:
At one point this morning the contractions got to every 3 minutes (!) but now they're back to 8 minutes or so... grrr... at any rate, a bunch of you may be getting an EXCITING phone call within the next 24 hours. Or not. This could be a false alarm, but I hope it's not. I haven't gone in yet because I'm supposed to wait until they've been getting consistently worse for two hours straight, or until they get so bad I can hardly talk, or until my water breaks, or something like that. So in the meantime, here I am, suffering every few minutes. Fun fun.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Rad! I went into labor with Atreyu 2 1/2 weeks early and was in total denial about it. Good thing Dan forced me to go to the hospital otherwise he would have been born at home.