Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update

OK for the few of you who follow any of my other blogs you probably read recently that I'm getting rid of them so I can focus on a new blog that I'm going to actually work harder on.

I decided to keep "Can I Have a Tookie" around just for updates about me and Josh (and our soon-to-be-born-daughter), you know, just the kind of stuff that family and close friends would be interested in. This blog is meant just for you guys anyway.

My new blog will be for the general public and won't have very much personal information in it, mostly just updates about our trailer and some stuff about cooking and books and whatnot, I'll get it all organized soon. I'm probably going to call it "Trailer 29" so you guys can have that to look forward to soon.

We are really close to finally getting internet in our trailer, I think we're going to go with Infowest and hopefully it will get hooked up within the next week. So sorry about the lack of posts so far this year, but it WILL pick up soon, I promise. Not to mention I'm working on getting this new blog launched really soon too. I would love to have all of your support on that when it happens.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Rad. Make sure to send or post a link so I can read it.