Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Weeks Old

(this is Sayaka posting under Josh's account.)

Pepper turned 6 weeks old last Thursday, April 15. She has gained 3 pounds since birth but we and probably a couple of inches but we still need to measure her again.

She loves to kick with her legs against anything, so I frequently find her several feet away from where I originally placed her.

Her smiling is getting more consistent and it's very cute.

She loves to be outside. The wind and sun don't seem to faze her at all.

Her acne has gotten a lot better. Now it's all coming off in a million dry flakes that I wipe off every day.

She loves being held by anybody.

We've moved her up to the next size up of diapers, even though they're still a little too big for her. We just fold them over to make them work.




1 comment:

Yukiko said...

Hehe, I love her surprised face in the fourth pic. I guess she already grew out of my footie outfit huh? Crazy.