Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Josh and I have been moving and cleaning and our new place doesn't have internet yet, so I will try to put up a few quick posts while I'm here in Josh's printmaking class.

I know people want to see after pictures of our new place, and believe me it looks a hundred times better, but we are still unpacking and cleaning as quickly as we can and we don't want to take pictures until it's all done! So please be patient! :)

I wanted to post about Thanksgiving because we have some really cute pictures from it and it would be a pity not to put them up before Christmas comes around.

Josh and most of his siblings went to their Dad Bill's house for Thanksgiving. Anna went around taking pictures of all the kids with our camera and Josh and I both agree that she is a natural photographer. Here are a few of my favorites.


OK, I'm seriously in love with this kid. Can't you tell?



I think this is my most favorite picture of Mike ever.




You seriously cannot say no to this face.


I love this picture of these sisters. Don't they look like they actually love each other?




They sky was perfect that day. None of these pictures are photoshopped.




*Sigh* My heart can't take this little guy.



So cute! They all look the same height right here. 










I have so many favorite pictures, it was hard to choose. I think everyone had a good time. The food was great, the weather was perfect, and getting tons of family together once in a while is always a good thing. Hope everyone else had a happy thanksgiving too!

No comments: